Sunday, April 26, 2009

About Me

This is me in a nutshell.

I am originally from San Antonio, Texas. Came to Austin in 2002 to attend St. Edwards University. Graduated in 2006 with a double major in Business Administration and Management with honors. During college, my highlights were joining Delta Chi, being on the SEU lacrosse team that won a league championship, and overcame follicular thyroid cancer while working just about full time and having quite a few internships.

Shortly after graduating, I went on a mission trip to Lima, Peru. A few months after that I went on a backpacking trip around Europe for a month by myself with less than $1000 dollars.

Starting in 2007 I started working for the great Wells Fargo Bank as a credit manager and a personal banker. Now I am looking for something new.

Now you gotta read the blog to only begin to understand and be amazed by JC Otero the Idea Catalyst.

Together we can change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment