Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nothing to it but to do it

I received this quote from a friend of mine by the name of Jeffrey Fry who has a blog, http://wordecho.blogspot.com/ that send outs a quote daily I believe. I got this the day this was originally posted and I want to elaborate on that quote.

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

--Walt Disney

Makes me think of a quote that a friend of mine that goes by the name of Pigface that told me, "Nothing to it but to do it"

Well I recently ventured into event planning with four friends to put on www.Bikerfest2009.com and it has been quite the learning experience. Due to having to portray the image of showing that we know what we are doing, I will not being able to really comment on the story of the making of it as a biography. But we just decided to do it two months before the event. Because in the end, it all comes down to it, nothing to it but to do it.

Follow us at http://austinbikerfest.blogspot.com/ to see how it develops.

Writing off into the sunset.


1 comment: