Sunday, May 3, 2009

Katie's Graduation Party

Shortly after the Pecan st. Festival on Saturday, I went to my friend Katie's graduation party down at Lake McQueeny.

She graduated from grad school for speech therapy I believe. It was pretty cool, they were playing beer pong, in which I did not partake, and I played some Jenga. There was a live band there that played for quite a while. And there was definitely Elgin sausage, gotta have the elgin sausage. Katie is from Elgin so it was a must.

Swimming in the lake late at night was pretty fun, there was a group of people that went swimming and jumping off of a dock late at night.

I ended up falling asleep outside in a comfortable lawn chair. Woke up around 5 am and went inside and fell back asleep.

Woke up around 9 am and went to go do some work for my ventures after that. Listened to some great audio tapes to and from Lake McQueeny. Listened to Tony Robbins, Awaken the Giant within, and Napolean Hill's Think and Grow Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment